A Grid-Tie inverter supplements your mains utility power with solar power. In order to achieve this the electricity produced by your solar panels is converted from direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) by the grid-tie inverter. An important point to consider when buying a grid-tie or on-grid solar solution is whether it is possible to feed electricity back into the grid (legally). If this is an option your can reap the reward of further savings by supplying excess power to the mains utility grid and receiving credits from your utility provider. If this isn’t possible in your area, then you should be sure to purchase a grid-tie inverter with export controls that allow you to disable the feedback into the grid. This system is ideal for businesses who use most of their electricity during the day. The system allows for self-use consumption when you use most of your electricity.
|Dimensions||59.5 x 49 x 16.7 cm|
|No. of MPPTs:||
|Strings per MPPT:||
|Max. PV Input Voltage:||
|Max. PV Input Current:||
|Max. Output Current:||
5 Years Limited
• 3.3kW / 4kW / 5kW
• High MPPT efficiency up to 99.9%
• Max DC to AC efficiency up to 97.6%
• Dual MPP trackers can work either independently or parallel.
• Wide MPPT working range.
• Easy installation: hang and secure.
• Power factor adjustable.
• Integrated DC switch.
• Integrated WIFI and Ethernet.
• Professional settings with multilayer password management.
• Export control to the grid allowing Zero Grid Feed-In.